Tips & Tricks
Preparing Your Quilt or Bedspread for the Longarm Machine:
1. Batting and backing should be 8” wider and 8” longer than the quilt top.
2. Leave the quilt layers separate. Do not pin, baste, or spray the layers together.
3. Mark the top edge of both the quilt top and back with a safety pin.
4. Remove selvedges before joining back pieces if not using wide width fabric.
5. Carefully press top and backing and remove all loose threads. There is an additional charge if these need to be done to ensure a quality finished product.
Note: Bordered or pieced backings may not be centered when the top is quilted due to the variance in rolling the layers on the longarm quilting machine.
Include a 50% deposit with your incoming quilt. HST and shipping will
be charged on the total when the quilt is complete.